Luderimworld dlc freeon Studios
17 Oct, 2018
Survival, Strategy, Building, Management, Simulation, Open World, Sci-fi, Action
RimWorld is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller. Inspired by Dwarf Fortress, Firefly, and Dune.
You begin with three survivors of a shipwreck on a distant world.
RimWorld is a story generator. It’s designed to co-author tragic, twisted, and triumphant stories about imprisoned pirates, desperate colonists, starvation and survival. It works by controlling the “random” events that the world throws at you. Every thunderstorm, pirate raid, and traveling salesman is a card dealt into your story by the AI Storyteller. There are several storytellers to choose from. Randy Random does crazy stuff, Cassandra Classic goes for rising tension, and Phoebe Chillax likes to relax.
Your colonists are not professional settlers – they’re crash-landed survivors from a passenger liner destroyed in orbit. You can end up with a nobleman, an accountant, and a housewife. You’ll acquire more colonists by capturing them in combat and turning them to your side, buying them from slave traders, or taking in refugees. So your colony will always be a motley crew.
- Manage colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, illnesses and addictions.
- Build in the forest, desert, jungle, tundra, and more.
- Watch colonists develop and break relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses.
- Replace wounded limbs and organs with prosthetics, bionics, or biological parts harvested from others.
- Fight pirates, tribes, mad animals, giant insects and ancient killing machines.
- Craft structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, and futuristic materials.
- Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts.
- Trade with passing ships and caravans.
- Form caravans complete quests, trade, attack other factions, or migrate your whole colony.
- Dig through snow, weather storms, and fight fires.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and turn them to your side or sell them into slavery.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 MB of RAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space