Have a well-constructed, attractive bedroom? Are you tired of plain furniture and blinds? Need some bedroom decorating ideas? Look no further! This article offers some simple bedroom decorating ideas for couples, with the ultimate goal of helping you save money while redecorating your bedroom.
* Create an already existing room with simple bedroom decorating ideas for couples. If you want to create a traditional look, try using heavier fabrics on solid wood shelves or dressers. Add a richly scented floral wallpaper border, such as roses, on top of your walls. Add cushions and throw pillows on your bed. Add an eggplant shaped candle on the end table, and viola – you have an antique look that’s perfect for your family room.
* Make use of floor space. The most wasted space in any home is that which is not used, such as empty walls and floor space. Decorate your bedroom with mirrors to increase the illusion of space. A mirror over a dresser helps enhance the verticality of the wall, and also serves as a convenient place for hanging your sleepwear.
* Use a great area rug to accentuate your bedroom decorating ideas for couples. An area rug can serve as a focal point and as an area to store items. Place your sleeping area rug by your bed, not directly in front of it, as this will make it difficult to get to your bed when you wake up in the morning. Area rugs should be chosen with care. They can add a certain feeling or style to an otherwise plain piece of furniture or fabric.
* Bedroom decorating ideas for master bedrooms should include plenty of storage. The best way to do this is to use mirrored furniture, or to use a large window to frame a display of art or photography that is decorative but doesn’t add to the clutter of boxes. Display bins for clothes can be framed with mirrors, so that the area is not cluttered, and yet there is still a functional use for every bin in the room. An area rug under a bed can also serve as a storage area for socks and undergarments. This can help prevent them from being left lying around in the linen closet and allows you to easily find what you are looking for.
* Bedroom decorating ideas for master bedrooms should include beautiful white bedding. While it is important to choose bedding that matches your bedroom’s walls and ceiling, you must also pick bedding that will allow you to relax and sleep. White is relaxing, fresh, and can make a bedroom seem bigger than it is. You can create beautiful white bedroom sets by choosing rich and thick silk or Egyptian cotton and using a coordinating duvet or comforter set.